Who doesn’t LOVE cinnamon rolls !! This treat is perfect for breakfast or for a snack. Seriousely, Nothing like fresh warm cinnamon rolls in the morning…Mmmm divine !! The best part ia that it is super easy to make, if I can do it, you can do it. Impress your family and friends and prepare this amazing bread. Let’s get baking!
#FOR THE BREAD ;
– 2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 1 cup of Almond milk
– 1/2 cup of White sugar
– 1/3 cup of greek yogurt/sour cream
– 1 large spoon of baking powder
– 2 large spoons of vanilla extract
– 1/2 large spoon of Kosher salt
– 1 egg at room temperature
#FOR THE SWIRL ;
– 1/3 cup of White sugar
– 2 large spoons of cinnamon powder
– 2 large spoons of butter, melted and cooled slightly
#FOR THE GLAZE ;
– 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
– 3 large spoons of milk, as needed
STEPS TO MAKE IT :
1. Set the temperture of the oven to 350 degrees F, and spray a glass loaf pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
2. Pick a small bowl and whisk in all the dry ingredients: flour-baking powder-salt-sugar.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, with the almond milk, vanilla, and yogurt/sour cream and then add the flour mixture to it, stirring with a spoon just until incorporated. At this point, you can pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
4. Make sure to mix all the ingredients for the Swirl in a medium bowl. And please place the teaspoonfuls on top of the bread, then use a knife to swirl it into the batter a few times.
5. Okay now bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, still checking with a toothpick.
6. Once done, remove from the oven and cool down on a wire rack for about 20 minutes in the pan. Afterwards, take the bread from the pan and cool it on the rack completely.
7. All you need to do to make the glaze is pick a small bowl and whisk in all the ingredients together until smooth, adding a spoon of milk at a time until a reasonable quality of drizzling is achieved.
8. Now that the bread is absolutely cold, you may want to drizzle the glaze over it.