If you have this lemon cream cheese pound cake in your collection, the discovery of amazing Easter dessert recipes does not have to be fruitless or frustrating. This isn’t just one of those traditional lemon cakes, it’s one of the most decadent and tasty cake recipes you’re going to make. It is also very likely that it will become one of the most popular Easter recipes.
You might want to try some other flavors until you know how simple it is to make this pound cake.
– THE LIST OF ALL INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
• 3 C.Of all-purpose flour.
• 1/2 t.Of baking powder.
• 1/2 t.Of baking soda.
• 1/2 t.Of Kosher salt.
• 2 whole eggs+ 4 egg whites.
• 2 t.Of vanilla flavor.
• 1 C.Of sour cream.
• 3/4 C.Of softened butter.
• 2 C.Of granulated white sugar.
• Step 1- First of all, you need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Step 2- Grease the butter tray or the pan and set it aside.
• Step 3- Sift all-purpose flour with salt, baking soda, and baking powder together in a medium dish.
• Step 4- Beat the eggs and egg whites together well in another bowl before they are thoroughly combined.
• Step 5- Stir in the vanilla extract and blend to taste.
• Step 6- Mix the butter and sugar together in an electric blender until you get a fluffy mixture.
• Step 7- Add the beaten eggs and mix them up.
• Step 8- Add the third cup of the dry mixture and blend properly.
• Step 9- Then add a half cup of sour cream and blend until well mixed.
• Step 10- After that add a third cup of flour again then half cup of sour cream and choose to alternate the process until the two quantities are complete.
• Step 11- Pour the mixture of the cake into the mold, and bake for 55 minutes to one hour, or until the cake is completely baked, in the oven.
• Step 12- Keep it in the mold to rest a bit, then turn it over.
Uh, ENJOY IT!